Monday, January 19, 2009

Max

Here are a few pictures of Max...enjoy!


He really loves his sleep!


This is usually what he looks like after he's done eating!


He was helping me cook in the kitchen, apparently he doesn't like to cook.


He really likes when Harley licks him



He's just learning how to smile! So cute!





So we went to his 2 months appt. and he's growing like a weed. Here are his stats:
13.5 lbs. - 75%
23.5 in. - 55%
his head is in the 45%
He is so much fun. He's still sleeping like a champ (5 - 6 hrs) and he loves to eat. He is just learning how to smile and laugh...which makes my day so much better. He loves to watch Harley and Ace (our 2 beagles) and he thinks it's funny when they lick him. He likes to go on walks and loves the car. We went to San Diego for New Years and he slept for 6 hours straight on the way there and he slept the whole time at Sea World (waking only to eat). I love being a mom and I couldn't have imagined that someone so tiny could bring so much joy in my life. I love it!

5 comments:

Tasha Allen said...

Oh my goodness! Katie he is SO stinkin' cute!! I just want to squish those cheeks!

Ashleigh said...

What a cutie! Brady has that exact same blankie, and he loves it. We have to take it everywhere or he gets upset!

Cameron Family said...

He is such a cutie! Keep this pics coming! :)

amy said...

He is getting so big! Love his chubby cheeks.

Marzan Mania said...

So cute!! Put some more up.