Monday, May 12, 2008

This One's for You, (you know who you are)

Ok, so after hearing from Leah, that someone (I won't mention names) was a little disappointed in my last post that I didn't make a BIG deal out of having a baby. Here it is. I hope I don't disappoint anymore!




And really, this is not my ultrasound picture (and hopefully I didn't just jinx myself)! I haven't had one yet, but I promise as soon as I get it (May 28) I will surely post it for all to enjoy. I'm anxiously awaiting when I find out what we're having. I think it will make it that much more real. When we went to the dr. I told Brian my biggest fear was that they were going to tell me that I wasn't pregnant. Since I haven't been sick at all, I was really paranoid that I was making it up! I fell very blessed that I haven't been sick, but I am experiencing the ever fun memory lapses (on occasion) and the sleep deprivation (why do I always feel exhausted?) and of course the hourly potty breaks I must take! I'm so excited to be a Mom! Hopefully this post is a little better than the last one. Sorry to disappoint, but it's hard to post at work!

5 comments:

The Lang Family said...

congrats! How fun!!! I'm way excited for you!

Brittany said...

WOW, I'm so excited for you! My due date was Dec 6th but I went 4 weeks early and didn't get the December baby I wanted (not that Nov is bad or anything). So, is it one baby or two? At first I thought you were having twins but then as you were talking it sounded like one. ANways, I will look forward to hearing about the ultrasound!

{Erica} said...

Wow...why would someone get mad at how you wanted to tell everyone you were pregnant...RUDE :D

Memory loss...and fatigue...didn't you always have that skater? :) just kidding.

Im so happy for you guys and I know that you'll be the best mom ever. I love your guts...truly I do!

how do we get leah to update her blog so we don't look at used tissues overflowing in a trash can ??!!

Emilie Johansen said...

I agree I am going to need you to be a little more excited about that news. That is so much fun I am so excited for you. We never got together, I am so lame. Anyways congrats.

Cameron Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited fo you!