Monday, September 18, 2006

The beginning


Well, I've succumbed to starting my own blog. At first I really didn't want to, I mean honestly who is really interested in reading my random thoughts and deep dark secrets! But then I figured it would be a blessing to be able to pass by the boring hours at work. So this is it, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing, but I'm going to attempt it. And since I don't know how to download pictures, I probably won't have any. I will go home tonight though and see if I can figure it out.
So about me, currently I'm living with in my Grandparents basement. Two and 1/2 years ago I thought I was only moving in temporarily, but now it seems I'm in for the long haul! I work at a place called Professional Marketing International and have been working there for almost 3 years. I am desperately trying to find a new job, since I'm a little sick of this one. The love of my life is Brian, and I've been dating him for over a year (I know!) I would be married to him by now if it was up to me, he keeps assuring me we'll be married by this time next year, so I really hope so. I spend pretty much all of my spare time with him. He's a plumber and is in his last year of plumbing school!!!! Wahoo, he'll be making the big bucks next year! Just kidding, that's really not what I think about. I'm almost 23! I can't believe I'm that old.
I'm really bad at this, I don't know what else to write.
I have 3 nephews now! Talmage is 3 1/2, Atticus is 2 1/2, and Hunter is 6 days old! I love being an Aunt, it's so much fun!

This picture is of Brian and I last year when we first started dating. We were in California at City Walk. This is Brian's favorite picture, that's why I'm posting it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like you blog a lot, it's really cute! Love ya!

{Erica} said...

yay....can't wait to hear more about your life! Love your guts...DIK