Thursday, September 21, 2006

Uh...here it is Leah


I really have nothing to blog, but Leah is upset that I don't have a new blog for today. That must mean she's extremely bored. I shouldn't grant her request since she so rudely hung up on me this morning to talk to Erica...HELLO leah, I'm your sister...just kidding dik, I love you like a sister too!
I know you're all dying to find out how my hair appt. went. Just to let you know, it wasn't that bad. I really like the girl that I go to and last night her husband brought her little boy in, so I played with him while I was waiting for my hair to process. My hair is WAY cute, at least that's what Brian says. Actually, I just think that. All Brian said was "the more blonde you are the darker your face looks, because your face looks really brown right now." I'm not quite sure if that was a compliment or not, but thanks hun!
After I got my hair done I went and hung out with my Dad since my Mom is in Texas right now and my Dad gets lonely when she's gone. So I went and had dinner with him and then I made him watch Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, and Justice. I'm pretty sure he was in to all of them! After I left him around 9:15pm I went to Brian's church and watched him play basketball. I'm pretty amazed by how good he is. I mean he's no Lance or Blake, but he does his best for being a religious soccer player since he was five. The best part though was watching his dad (he's 71) play and school him! just kidding, that didn't happen. His dad is really good though, I was amazed at how fast and agile he still is for being so old. He also only has 1 eye...I know, it was extremely weird when I first met him. I didn't know where too look, it was a little embarrassing for me, but I really don't even think he noticed.
Anyway, that's pretty much about all I have to say. Oh, I'm going to the Olive Garden tonight!!!! The neverending pasta bowl is back! I've been craving Olive Garden for some time now, so I'm excited that Brian is going to take me out for a little treat. Hopefully, this has entertained you for the mere minute that it took you to read this. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

okay...where do I begin?!! HAHAHA, good to know that the biggest thing in your last 2 days of life was your hair....and the comment that Brian made...hillarious! And thanks for letting the whole world know that your future father in law has one eye, that you were weired out about it..but he didn't notice...cause I was just thinking today "I wonder if katie's boyfriends dad has one eye"...hahah, just kidding, i love reading your blogs because they are sooo Katie and her life right now. You are awesome and I love you tons! Oh, and about being hung up on because I was on the phone...you have the priviledge to see your sister all the time, so when I'm on the phone I take priority...LOL...kidding..but not really :P hearts and sparkles to you skater...

Leah said...

I cant stop laughing...I love this blogging thing. I miss Erica like crazy...it's not even funny! oh my gosh, that was funny and so so true. Thanks for the blog skate. love you