Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!




I love my little guys so much! They make me so happy. Last night I got to see Talmage for the 1st time in FOREVER, maybe because they went to California then I went to Lake Powell, but I missed him so much. My day just isn't the same when I don't get to talk to him or see him. He's so cute and so full of energy, it makes me want to be a kid again.
I babysat Atticus the other night, and boy has he changed SO much. I remember the 1st time I babysat him, he was probably 1 month old and he screamed at the top of his lungs the entire time. When I was through I really thought I was going crazy. But the other night he was so cute. He cried for about 1 minute when Katie and Lance left and then he was fine. He was so content to just play or watch Elmo, or go outside and "mow" the lawn with his little toy lawn mower. And everytime he wanted something he would walk over to me and grab my finger and drag me along to wherever he wanted to go. He also has the most contagious laugh, I love him so much and it's amazing to see how much both of my little guys are growing.
Then there is Hunter, or HuntDee as Brian likes to call him. I have yet to see him in person, but isn't he the cutest little thing. I can't believe he's already a week old. And he's a spitting image of Blake when he was a baby. I can't wait to see him in a month when I get to go there for his blessing. I'm so sad that they don't live closer for me to just go and see them whenever I want. It makes me wonder if he's even going to know who I am when he gets bigger. Oh well, I'm sure Blake and Becca will do a good job on raising him and making sure that he knows who his favorite Aunt is!
Well that's about it, but I just have to say, aren't you all proud of me for posting some pictures! Even though it took me a few hours, I finally did it!

The 1st picture is of Talmage in July, the 2nd picture is an old one of Atticus, and the 3rd picture is of Hunter when he was 12 hours old!

0 comments: