Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I hate rain!

This picture seemed very fitting for the weather today. I'm a little sad that Summer is almost over, it seems that Summer always flys by, but Winter sticks around forever. I'm excited though that Fall is almost here, that means my B-day! Which reminds me, my b-day is one month from today! Just a little reminder for all of you who want to stay on my good side!! Here is my birthday wish-list:
1. Shoes
2. Clothes
3. Winter Coat
4. Winter Boots
5. iPod, any kind
6. Matt and Nat purse (preferrably the tokyo in pink)
7. More Clothes
Here are just a few of what I'm expecting!!! hahaha...don't worry this is the list that I gave Brian, you should have seen his face! Also, Stephanie's wedding is on my Birthday, so congrats Steph, you only have one more month! Hopefully it will fly by for you. And then the next day is my Grandparents 50th anniversary party!
Anyway, back to the weather. I really hate the rain, I can't think of one thing that I like about it. For someone like me who has naturally wavy hair, it really sucks when it rains and you've taken all morning to do you hair and straighten it and then you walk outside and pouf, as soon as a drop of rain touches your poor little head, it looks as though you stuck your finger in a socket. It really sucks. That's why I didn't do my hair today. I've learned by my many chance happenings with the rain that I should never attempt to do my hair when it's raining. I'm also a little mad because I'm getting my hair done today. And I didn't even get to do my hair. So I know that when they go to style it, they're going to style it in an ugly way that I don't ever do to my hair. They do this because they don't know how I usually style my hair, they don't know that I don't like it round brushed or curled with the curling iron, the only way I like my hair is straight. And they're not going to know that because I didn't get to do it because of the STUPID rain.ARRRGH! Just to let you know I do love storms though, but I haven't seen a good lightning storm in some time. That's another reason that makes me upset. What is the point of the rain if there is no lightning? Well, I'm not stupid I know the point of rain, but I just want lightning along with it. That's all I'm asking, and it's not much. But it has yet to happen today. Actually, if it has happened than I wouldn't know, because most of you don't know that I work in a room with NO windows. I know, another thing that really makes me not just mad, but pissed! Why would you stick your customer service reps in a room with no windows? That's a question that I ask myself almost daily. Wouldn't you want to keep us happy? I mean we do talk to rounchy people all day who sit and yell and call us names, and swear at me for nothing. And I don't even get a window...I'm a little pissed about that.
Well, hopefully you've all learned a little something about my life from this blog. I know you'll probably just take out of this that I'm mad at the World today. But I'm not, actually I'm in a very good mood!! In a great mood actually! Peace out!

0 comments: